Ethics and Experience
At Coutras and Associates, LLC, we put business ethics ahead of quick profit. Our people are seasoned insurance veterans and restoration specialists, fully trained and licensed, with years of experience. No other provider offers as many varied services to help you win your rightful due.
You can rely on us for:
- Decades of practice in large loss settlement.
- Insider knowledge – we are former insurance executives.
- Cutting edge technology such as thermal imaging and Xactimate software to document your loss.
- Rapid response, swift resolution, and almost always a larger settlement.
Total Claim Management
All the services you need to obtain a faster, larger claim with less stress!
- Site Inspection – immediate and thorough
- Physical Inventory – detailed work list of damage – your information tool.
- Policy Review – close reading of every line to establish your full legal entitlement’s – we leave no stone unturned.
- Documentation – photographs, thermal imaging, floor plans, measurements and other substantiating evidence.
- Appraisal – independent fair – market valuation of your property when needed to determine coverage limits.
- Repair Estimate – Xactimate software provides itemized pricing your insurance company cannot dispute.
- Engineering Specifications – the structural details you need to rebuild.
- Contractor Referrals – expeditious help finding the skilled professionals you need.
- Claim Submittal – all necessary forms properly submitted, including Proof of Loss Statement.
- Expert Opinions – from engineers, contractors and others when needed to justify your claim.
- Negotiation – skilled, assertive representation of your full rights – we uphold your best interests.
- Communication – we’ll keep you informed throughout the claim process.
- Resolution – a larger settlement in less time, with less worry.
What we do for you:
- Evaluate your policy to help present the strongest possible claim to your insurance company
- Represent your interest
- Substantiate and appraise your loss
- Current building repair and replacement cost software
- Hire an expert, if necessary, that represents your interest
- File your claim with supporting documentation and substantiate your supporting documentation
- Work as your advocate at all inspections and meetings with your insurance company
- Negotiate on your behalf with your insurance company to obtain your full rights
- Save you time, stress and money
- Obtain a larger settlement
- Tap into our expertise and ensure the best possible outcome for your claim
- Communicate with you every step of the way
WHO IS LOOKING OUT FOR YOU?
Coutras & Associates, LLC offers expertise across a full range of claims management services, including:
- Pre-loss Planning
- Claims Management
- Catastrophe Response Plan
- Trends in the Industry
- Loss Management Plan
- Post-event Debrief